;;beauty;;style;;travel;;food;;;fitness;;recipes;;;college;;romance;;;books;;life;;;success;;glamour;;opinions;;fabulous;;;reviews;;20somethings;;;passion;;etc;;

Thursday, September 22, 2011

St.Ives Apricot Wash > Chocolate



I'm just going to say it. St.Ives Apricot Scrub is better than chocolate. And man, I love me some chocolate.


I have been using the St.Ives scrubs/cleansers since highschool. Every once in a while I switch it up and try something new but nothing I've used so far has even come close to giving me the results I get with St.Ives. Right now I use the 'Blemish Fighting Apricot Cleanser' and it is fabulous for my 20-something year old, acne prone, combination skin type. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean and keeps away blemishes. I get compliments all the time on my "glowy skin".One of the best things about this product is its value. You can get it from any drugstore for about $4.


I've also use the 'Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub' and it is amaze as well. The scrub is more of an exfolient but I had no problems using it daily. I also like to use the scrub on my body because it makes my skin super soft.


I def encourage you all to give this product a try. Your skin will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment